Remote - 4 days
Office - 1 day
- Generate a high volume of bills per month based.
- Prepare for monthly billing process.
- Working knowledge of client billing.
- Verifying accuracy of billings and provide supporting documentation when necessary.
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding client billings.
- Communicate with internal and external clients on billing inquiries.
- Create billing reports and spreadsheets for analysis,
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Analytical skills necessary to review billings and make edits in compliance with billing policies.
- Ability to input data into accounting software.
- Proof and perform minor editing to prebills.
- Perform arithmetic calculations in preparation of billing prebills.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- One year of billing or accounting experience or new college graduate with business or accounting degree.
- Professional service firm experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration/Management with an emphasis in accounting.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and billing principles.
- Heavy Excel!
- Prefer law firm billing but is open to service oriented billing
For immediate consideration: please email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Search Firm
Direct Hire Opportunities!
Spencer Reed Group