The Counsel of Business & Legal Affairs is an attorney position and will support Telemundo Global Studios for NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises based in Miami, FL.
· Under the supervision of a senior attorney, negotiate, draft, interpret, and review an extensive range of production related agreements for Spanish-language scripted programming produced in the United States, Latin America and Europe, including but not limited to talent, director, producer, crew, writer, location, vendor, tradeout, and production services agreements.
· Serve as legal liaison for day-to day production legal matters with third-party production companies.
· Review, analyze and interpret agreements in an accurate and timely manner and provide practical, logical and sound legal advice on potential risks/issues and outline proposed recommendations.
· Provide rights analysis of Telemundo's scripted productions and format rights.
· Create deal summaries, maintain and administer day-to-day contractual and operational matters including preparation letters and memoranda to internal and external clients and presentations to senior-level management, etc.
· Other projects and assignments, as needed.
Legal & Business Affairs
TLMD Business & Legal Affairs
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an