Job Title: Dayshift Nurse - LPN
Location: Nagel Assisted Living - Waconia, MN
Schedule: Full-Time Day Shift, Every Other Weekend and rotating on-call
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN with experience in geriatric care? If you are looking for your next opportunity to help foster quality care while creating a safe and healthy environment for our residents, this is for you! Sunflower communities has an opportunity for dedicated, caring nurses to join our team today!
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Overview:
· Plan, provide, and monitor nursing care for the residents, including creating and updating care plans, ensuring the residents’ best interests are top-of-mind.
· Complete clinical assessments of residents’ health status, and document appropriately
· Monitor the status of chronic illnesses and manage the administration of medications
· Work collaboratively by communicating with other departments, external providers, staff, and families to coordinate care for residents
· Update residents’ families and involved parties by reporting changes in their health or care plan care
· Promote hospitality by providing excellent customer service to residents and families
· Respond to emergency needs of residents, take action, and document follow-up appropriately
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN Qualifications:
· Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN in Minnesota
· Prior nursing care experience is ideal
· Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
· Excellent at planning, organizing, and communicating
About Sunflower Communities:
Sunflower Communities is a family-owned business that provides housing opportunities for aging adults in Minnesota. Our mission is to offer quality health and housing services that promote independence and well-being for those we serve. Our primary goal is ensuring each resident in our community has the opportunity to build solid relationships, stay connected with the community, and enjoy the support they need in their own home.