Dietetic Technicians - Entry Level
Enlist as a soldier into the
United States Army and become a certified Nutrition Care Specialist who serves as an extender to the 65C (dietitian) by providing medical nutrition care therapy to patients and staff as well as in support of humanitarian missions in field and fixed hospitals. This is not a civilian contractor position.
No experience necessary. Position is entry level.
- Provide healthy and nutritious diets for patients and medical nutrition therapy for military service members, their Families, retirees, and veterans
- Prepare and serve food that meets each patient’s individual medical condition for rapid recovery, disease management, and the promotion of health and wellness
- Work with a Registered Dietitian to create customized diets and specially balanced menus for patients, and you’ll teach wellness, nutrition, health, and good food choices.
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 7 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job instructions.
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized certifications.
- No felonies (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.