Financial Analyst - Macon, GA
Our client needs to add a Financial Analyst to their finance team.
- Develop/Prepare detailed budget and forecast models to drive high-quality decision-making and closely monitor business performance
- Analyze trends in the business each month (monthly variance analysis of actuals, budgets, and forecasts) and produce detailed reporting for senior management highlighting key trends
- Proactively develop new approaches to assess the health and strategy of the business.
- Participate and/or lead team-wide projects including financial modeling, ad hoc analysis, and delivery of automated solutions for reporting
- Develop and deliver high-quality presentations for senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree, preference for Accounting or Finance
- 2 or more years of experience in FP&A, accounting, or similar business role
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; advanced/expert skills in Excel required, experience in BI tools a plus
Powered by JazzHR
NorthPoint Search Group