IT Service Delivery Consultant
Please note this is an ONSITE ROLE
11 Month Contract - NO C2C
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Work with vendors, end users, project teams to implement and troubleshoot solutions, some complex, with direction from the Cluster Leader.
- Work with vendors involving business specific applications to manage and implement network configurations within the company/site environment.
- Evaluates new technologies and work with IT architects and service providers to create standards, solutions in the infrastructure space.
- Manage and support LAN, WAN and OMN Networks
- Configure and manage firewalls
- Install, configure, and manage Wireless Access points and related LAN equipment
- Implement approved Network changes in accordance with applicable procedures
- Analyze and diagnose network problems for a variety of users
- Recommend corrective solutions to be applied to network hardware or software
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks
- Assist other groups in troubleshooting problems that require packet analysis or performance review
- Create, publish, and maintain up to date and accurate Network documentation
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 24x7 on-call support
1. Associate's or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Information Systems or related area OR Certified network professional accreditation
2. Minimum of 5 years working experience as a Network Technician
3. In depth knowledge of WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, Switches and troubleshooting these devices
4. Outstanding organizational and time management skills
5. Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively
6. Familiar with ServiceNow - Desirable
7. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.