Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
- Cultivates new business opportunities within the Lodging and Hospitality industry to achieve individual sales goals.
- Will also identify and self-source client opportunities through building and utilizing referral networks and centers of influence to independently identify and pursue potential new business clients.
- Serves as trusted advisor, leveraging core knowledge, to recommend and promote banking and payment processing solutions to clients to ensure a seamless client experience across Chase.
- Regularly conducts calls with prospects, centers of influence (COIs), and existing Chase clients.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with key decision-makers at a variety of levels (Small to Mid-size business owners, CEOs, etc.) to evaluate needs, propose solutions from our suite of merchant services products.
- Completes analysis to competitively identify and price Chase products and services for profitability.
- Negotiates leveraging customized proving models with clients to close business.
- Maintains detailed and accurate electronic sales records and prepares sales reports as required.
- Works with internal partners to ensure successful implementation, product ramp-up.
- Protects the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Works directly with Credit, Risk, and Quality Control to adhere to Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Customer regulations.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience in business to business sales or relationship management role or at least 5 years with related business development experience.
Strong knowledge of the merchant services industry, products and services.
Excellent communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
Proven ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners and influence others to achieve desired outcomes.
Uses sound judgment to offer comprehensive and customized solutions that best meet client needs; able to identify and recommend appropriate alternatives when traditional solutions do not apply.
Ability to balance needs of clients with associated risks and interests of the firm.
Establishes and consistently uses a disciplined process to manage time; uses time strategically to accomplish business objectives.
Demonstrated ability to anticipate clients' issues, own problems on clients' behalf, and follow through with commitments.
Knowledge of diverse types of businesses, industries, markets, financial and economic concepts.
Highly proficient in MS Office tools including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans