All candidates presented must know that when hired for the role that they will start out working remotely initially due to COVID-19 with thier offices closed but that they must be expected to work onsite in the office once offices are reopened (tentative target in Q2). When office reopens: 2 days onsite, 3 days remote (subject to change based on team business needs)
This is a 6 Month Contract - NO C2C
This is a Contract to Hire role.
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
The Disaster Recovery Tools team delivers secure, reliable, resilient technology solutions that enable the readiness state of key configurations for DTCC’s recovery/standby environments. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential tools/framework, building application development capabilities, and adhering to data standards and processes.
Work closely with team members to define, program, test and deliver in-house developed software solutions using Agile methodologies
Engage in direct application development activities (programming: design, code, test, release)
Support the rapid adoption of DevSecOps practices and toolsets
Adopt best practices coding principles
Produce all artifacts required for System Delivery Process
Work closely with peers to improve workflow processes & communication
Develop working relationships with internal stakeholders
Provide technical direction for ongoing and future Disaster Recovery Tools development activities
Strong programming knowledge of Python 3.9.x
Strictly adhere to their application development processes and procedures
Understand and comply with governing security, compliance and resiliency
Available to support DR exercises on selected weekends (8-10 a year)
Available to deploy and support changes on weekends, as needed.
1. 6 years of related experience in application development
2. 3 years of related experience in Python
3. 2 years of proven record in DevSecOps Methodologies and with continuous integration and continuous delivery practices
4. Bachelor’s Degree or above in a technical discipline or related experience
5. Familiar with REST, JSON, SWAGGER, APIs, Messaging, Object Oriented, Design and Reuse Patterns - Preferred
6. Understanding APIs for SNOW/CMDB, Sharepoint, HiPAM Vault - Preferred
7. Knowledge of critical infrastructure components such as Infoblox/DNS, NFS/CIFS/NetApp, firewalls, load balancers, VRO/VRA, Ping Access, VMWare/SRM - Preferred