The DEI Program Manager will support the Legal Chief of Staff and HR in developing and executing the Legal Department's diversity strategy to foster an equitable and inclusive work environment; will work collaboratively throughout the Legal department, including the Legal Diversity Council, HR and with other areas of JPMC to develop best practices for attracting, hiring, retaining, and developing diverse talent; will serve as a strategic business partner to the Legal Management Team to ensure alignment, execution and implementation of the department's DEI goals and initiatives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (Legal HR representatives, People Agenda Leads, LOB/Regional DE&I Leads, LDC Leads, affinity Legal Forums, and others, including firmwide diversity leads) to drive an impactful, cohesive global diversity strategy for the legal department
- Support the Legal Diversity Council to increase its accountability, and be a thought leader and resource
- Partner with HR and Priority Leads to establish and use key inclusion and diversity metrics to measure effectiveness of strategies and initiatives
- Develop and manage relationships with relevant external strategic partners (firmwide DEI COEs/BRGs and broader Legal industry) that enhance and align with the legal department's DEI priorities
- Encourage and lead thoughtful, courageous conversations around DEI with stakeholders across the legal department
- 5-7 years' experience including roles as a project lead in a fast-paced corporate environment
- 2-3 years' experience in a DEI program role with proven track record in diverse talent management
- Knowledge and understanding of equity and inclusion with experience in facilitating inclusive training
- Strong consulting, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience working with BRGs and partnering with key stakeholders in BRGs
- Proven business analytical skills; utilizes critical thinking and analytical skills regularly to identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations
- Strong project management abilities, including the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans