Operations Director, Creator Marketing
Boulder, CO -
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS? ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW CHALLENGE IN A DYNAMIC SECTOR?
This is a very exciting and highly innovative time here at Outside.
OUR TRUE NORTH:
Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with greater enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries.
The Operations Director, Creator Marketing is part of the Creator Marketing department, which is focused on creating custom content in partnership with our Network of creators (influencers) on behalf of brand partners as well as the Outside Inc. brands, with an emphasis on Outside+. We find the nexus of strategy, platform, and creator in order to drive business results.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Gain a firm understanding of current processes, campaigns, clients, and the Network members
- Develop processes and define roles and responsibilities within the team
- Work with the team and your clients to create world class creator content and campaigns for our clients.
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of client’s brand challenges and objectives combined with an in-depth understanding of operational day-to-day
- Make an operational, as well as managerial contribution to each project. Add value to the client’s business.
- Foster a mindset of continual learning to ensure that Outside’s Creator Marketing lead the industry.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Develop operational vision and strategy for Outside’s Creator Marketing including reworking processes that are not serving us, which marries creative innovation with data-driven results.
- Review campaigns and client briefs and contribute to creative and brand vision for Outside clients.
- Lead the strategy, execution, growth and success of Outside clients. Be sufficiently informed and personally involved with your clients to ensure sound planning, good service and a solid client/media relationship. Resolve issues to maintain and strengthen customer trust
- Have a deep understanding of the team’s bandwidth and skill sets to help develop client teams best suited to execute the particular type of work
- Develop operational best practices around the Outside Network with a deep understanding of individuals within the network, approximate rates, and the type of work they’d want to do
- Lead regular 1:1s and other meetings to review staff performance. Be responsible for the professional growth and development of your team.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Work with the team to instill a culture of creative excellence in their work.
- Keep management informed of the status of the group’s accounts, problems and plans as well as involving Management personnel at key times.
- Mentor younger team members, stay informed on their client challenges and work with them to identify and enact solutions.
- Lead overall success and growth of Outside Creator Marketing client accounts
- Ensure all creative and content reflect consistency and align with the brand guidelines of the client.
- Maintain budget and meet profit goals on all client work. Plan, develop, and defend budget recommendations, goals, analysis, and staff requirements necessary to provide service to clients.
What YOU bring to Outside:
- 5 years of experience in implementing operational best practices and processes designed for efficiency to make sure programs run on time and on budget
- 5 years of management experience with an emphasis on mentorship, advocating for your team, and problem solving with peers as well as those who report into you
- A deep understanding of social media strategy, platforms, content strategy with production and influencer relation experience preferred
- 8 years of experience in successfully managing client budgets of varying sizes and relationships
- Experience with effective project management, mentorship, budgeting, and communication, who can work autonomously while effectively managing up to executive leadership across numerous departments
- An ability to demonstrate proactive, solution-based thinking and delivery
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $85,000 to $115,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors
It has come to our attention that fake job offers have been circulated by certain individuals/entities claiming they are representatives of Outside.
Outside does not:
1. Contact candidates or circulate job offers via text or from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.
2. Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees.
- Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by Outside and is not offering an approved job.
- Outside reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview calls, texts or emails, Please write an email to us - HR at Outside Inc dot com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year