Paralegal / Legal Assistant with Contracts Experience - Lawrenceville, GA
This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits including a generous PTO program. Below is a snapshot of the opportunity.
Paralegal / Legal Assistant with Growth Potential
- Who: Strong Stable Company
- What: Paralegal / Legal Assistant with Contracts Experience
- When: Immediate Need
- Where: Suwanee
- When: Immediate need
- Salary: Up to $80k +/-, benefits and generous PTO program
- Office Environment: In-office
Paralegal / Legal Assistant
- The position will be responsible for Tennant/Landlord relationship and Customer/Supplier contracts. You will draft notices, contracts, leases, and other legal documents.
- Create and Maintain databases
- Calendaring events
- Documenting processes
- Maintaining Electronic Records
- Paralegal certification with a Real Estate focus is preferred
- 5+ years related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Salesforce / CRM experience is a huge plus
The Client is ready to review resumes and schedule interviews immediately!
Please submit your resume in confidence to Michelle Pierson, Senior Recruiting Manager at LawStaff Group at .
Powered by JazzHR
NorthPoint Search Group