This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for someone who is interested in starting a career in market research and working in the automotive sector. We are looking for someone who is passionate about market research, wants to learn what it takes to plan and run research projects and is motivated by a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
Your work requires sharp time management skills and a keen attention to detail. Your role will involve managing all aspects of the day-to-day operations associated with ongoing automotive tracking studies.
· Handling all aspects of project coordination for ongoing tracking studies, including, but not limited to, sampling, surveying, fieldwork management, data processing and online reporting
· Performing daily, in-depth quality checks at every stage of the process to ensure accuracy
· Liaising with our internal data collection & data processing teams, as well as outside suppliers, as needed
· Identify and solve project issues as they arise
· Create or update the necessary documentation of project requirements to ensure safety to the business and continuity of process
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
· You have a strong interest in automotive product research.
· Eagerness to learn and highly coachable.
· Program management and operational focus.
· Strong people skills and true team player.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· High attention to detail: ability to balance overall project goal with key milestones and tasks.
· Ability to juggle multiple projects and diplomatically respond to conflicting needs.
· Possess solid active listening skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Strong working proficiency with MS Office (specifically MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
· Working towards or has completed at least a Bachelor’s Degree level of education, preferably in a related major such as marketing research, sociology, psychology, marketing, management or science.
Ipsos’ Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Ipsos recognizes the necessity of building an inclusive culture that values each employee’s individuality and diverse perspectives. For more than 40 years, our mission has been to generate and analyze data about society, markets, brands, and behaviors to provide our clients with the insights that elevate their understanding of the world. This could not be fulfilled without Ipsos’ diverse employees who compile and analyze this data—they are the essence of who we are and what we do.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees, creating an environment that promotes inclusion, and allowing employees from all walks of life to flourish. Ipsos encourages our employees to act in a respectful and responsible manner, in line with codes of best practices concerning diversity and inclusion, human rights, equality, and civility for every individual.
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.