Essential Roles and Responsibilities
% of Time Spent
Designs, develops, and maintains custom applications responsible for the mission-critical operations of Quantum Health in a predominantly object-oriented, .NET development environment.
Collaborate with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs. Proactively updated stakeholders and maintain open and courteous communication.
Collaborate with other developers and architects (when appropriate) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, MIS, CIS or equivalent.
- 5+ years proven track record in .NET application development
- 4+ years SQL Server or equivalent SQL development experience.
- Experience in design, development, delivery, and support of technology platforms based in the Microsoft technology stack, including Windows Server, IIS, .NET.
- Understanding of healthcare data and processes is a PLUS.
- Experience with Cloud computing concepts (Azure/AWS) is PLUS.
- Experience with mobile development (IOS, Android, Xamarin) is a PLUS.
- Experience with automated testing, CI/CD is a PLUS.
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal direction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work with team members and customers in a professional, friendly manner.
- Protect and take care of our company and member's data every day by committing to work within our company ethics and policies
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship
Job Requirements -