Software Engineer - Mobile iOS Client
Primary Location Cincinnati, Ohio
Note: Open to Remote candidates, preference to Local Candidates.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable with 2 years or less of software development experience.
- Experience with version control solutions, preferably Git/GitHub.
Experience with one or more of the following programing languages:
- Java (8 or above)
Experience with any of the following, a plus:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Job Responsibilities
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
- Understanding of basic networking concepts.
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with security best practices for software development.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Implement new features while maintaining overall quality of software.
- Contribute to a culture of learning by documenting and sharing technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad.
- Participate in developer communities of practice by following best practices, participating in code reviews, and sharing knowledge.
- Remain current on relevant technology trends.
- Participate in researching and resolving customer issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
US IT Recruiter
Cerebra Consulting Inc,
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone| +18147567113 , (Ext :- 163)
PARTNERS| Oracle | Amazon | Salesforce | Hortonworks | Cloudera | MapR
AWARDS| Philadelphia 100 | INC5000 | CIO Top 10 Oracle Providers 2018