Job Requisition ID: 17000
Additional Locations: Any US location - Full time Remote
Do you love bringing quantitative and quantitative learnings together, to tell a compelling story? The HMH Market Research team is the voice of the customer at HMH. The team provides actionable industry, customer, and market research to support strategic planning, product development, and marketing efforts across the company.
We are looking to hire an experienced
Senior Market Research Analyst to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working, agile, dedicated, HMH is an ideal place to grow.
What You Will Do:
- You will manage qualitative and quantitative research projects to efficiently deliver creative, customer and market-based input on strategic business issues
- Independently design and execute standard research methodologies
- Prepare presentations, deliver research findings, and make strategic recommendations
- Create strong interpersonal relationships with core internal clients to better understand their business needs
- Tell compelling stories with data, making meaning for business stakeholders that drives action
What You need to be Successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 + years primary market research project management & analysis experience
- Proficient with online survey and research analysis software (e.g. Qualtrics, Excel)
- Ability to draw conclusions and see connections between data and business decisions.
Benefits and Salary Range:
Salary Range - $60,000-75,000 Our salary ranges are based on national averages. We have wide ranges so we can be flexible and determine compensation based on a number of factors including the candidate’s skills, experience, education and location.
Benefits - See Career Page
- Careers at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company (hmhco.com)
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) is a global learning company dedicated to changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious learners. As a leading provider of pre-K–12 education content, services, and cutting-edge technology solutions across a variety of media, HMH enables learning in a changing landscape. HMH is uniquely positioned to create engaging and effective educational content and experiences from early childhood to beyond the classroom. HMH serves more than 50 million students in over 150 countries worldwide, while its award-winning children's books, novels, non-fiction, and reference titles are enjoyed by readers throughout the world.
For more information, visit http://careers.hmhco.com
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
Nearest Major Market: Orlando
Job Segment: Media Publishing, Market Research, Book Publishing, Publishing, Marketing, Education