Attract, recruit, hire top talent.
Why Post a Job in JobTalkUSA
Reach a wider audience
Advertise your job openings and connect with job seekers anywhere.
Find the right candidate
Match the applicants’ qualifications with job specifications.
Reduce your time to hire
Don't miss out the best candidates due to a long hiring process.
Promote your organization
Make your company known across the country and around the world.
How it Works?
Post Your Job on JobTalkUSA in Just a Few Clicks
Match with the Right Candidate Instantly
Send an Invitation to Apply for the Job
Hire, Recruit, and Acquire Talented Candidates
Frequently Asked Questions
2. You’ll be redirected to the ‘Sign Up’ page to enter your necessary details, such as your username, email address, and password. Since you’re looking for potential candidates on the site, you should identify yourself as an employer. You may also create an account using your other social media accounts, such as Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn.
3. Click the ‘Create Account’ button. A ‘Signup’ email from JobTalkUSA will be sent to your registered email. Click the ‘Verify Account’ button to successfully complete your JobTalkUSA account registration.
4. Congratulations! You’ve successfully created your account. After completing your registration, you’ll be redirected to your ‘Company’ page to complete your company details.
1. Go to JobTalkUSA homepage, then click the ‘Log In’ button.
2. Click ‘Forgot Password?’
3. You’ll be redirected to ‘Reset Password’ page to enter your registered email address. Then click the ‘Reset Password’ button.
4. A ‘Password Reset’ email from JobTalkUSA will be sent to your registered email. Click the ‘Change Password’ button to enter your new password.
5. Click the ‘Password Reset’ button to proceed.
6. Bravo! Your JobTalkUSA account has been retrieved! You may now continue looking for candidates and posting your jobs.
2. Once signed in, click the ‘Manage Jobs’ button on your left screen. All jobs you’ve posted will be presented to you.
3. Select the job/s you want to update the salary, click the ‘Manage’ button, then select ‘Update’ to change salary.
4. Click the ‘3) Job Set Up’ button, then add/update the salary estimate.
5. Click the ‘Next’ button until you reach the ‘Completed’ stage.
6. Click the ‘Submit’ button and you’re good to go.